Featured Not resolved
1.8

I orderd a big daddy pizza for the first time from a new location in hopewell twp and when I got it it looked horrible here is the picture I took of it the owner and or manager of the franchise offers to make me another pizza but I would not I was too disappointed we ordered from somewhere else they gave me my money back but they were not too apologetic did not even offer me a coupon or something to have me come back next time I would never serve that pizza I got from them too any customer very disappointed not a good first time impression

Scoopa136 wrote the review because of not as described at Foxs Pizza Den and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Foxs Pizza Den to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Foxs Pizza Den big daddy pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Foxs Pizza Den?

Comments

and how were they not apologetic? they offered you your money back and to remake your pizza? what should they do get on their hands and knees and kiss your rear end too?

jeez people today with their sense of entitlement will never cease to amaze me.

It looks good to me. Sounds like you were trying to swindle the store for a free pizza.