Featured Not resolved
2.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

New franchise just opened in connellsville. Worst service ever.

Was told my order would be here in 45 minutes. It took over an hour. We ordered a meat supreme and half the toppings fell off when picked up a slice. The cinnamon sticks had a piece of plastic in it.

The bacon cheddar fries were not fries. They were a handful of potato wedges with bacon bits and a container of cheese on the side. I also ordered sweet and spucy boneless wings. Barely sweet and so spicy I couldn't eat them .

They were also burnt. The fries and wings were not worth the price. I am very dissatisfied. Attached are pictures of my order.

The one picture shows the plastic piece I pulled out of the cinnamon sticks. If my 3 year old would have took that piece before I saw it he could have choked.

Review about: Foxs Pizza Den Chicken Wings.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Fullerton, California, United States #1295919

MakeMyDay2016, you're probably the one that left those nasty comments.

_________________________________________________________________________

I did not, but according to the admin of this site, the OP made them herself. I guess she is ashamed of hurting her kids because she is angry at Pizza Den.

#1291944

To the OP: If they just opened, it may be they are sorting out the wrinkles. A lot of newly opened food establishments have many blunders in the beginning. I'd contact the manager (or the owner, if you can get their contact information).

Fullerton, California, United States #1291882

You don't deserve to have children, instead of hitting your son and pulling is his hair, you should have simply told him that the cinnamons sticks are bad. I hope your husband takes you to court and wins full custody of your son.

to MakeMyDay2016 Detroit, Michigan, United States #1294546

That was not me that made that horrendous comment. I would Never harm my children. They are my life.

Worst of all I did not want my three year old to eat the cinnamon sticks. I was afraid that they would have more plastic, so I slapped him across the face and pulled his hair. My divorced and I are divorced and I told him not to mention this to his dad or I would do this every time he visits, and now he told his dad, my ex a deadbeat bast**rd, that he does not want to see me because I always hit him and pull his hair.

to Mrsbcuster Detroit, Michigan, United States #1294548

Whoever you are, that was an uncalled for comment. Especially somehow using my username.

to Mrsbcuster Fullerton, California, United States #1295216

No one is using your username, you are simply embarrassed by your behavior towards your three year old.

to MakeMyDay2016 Dunbar, Pennsylvania, United States #1295815

MakeMyDay2016, you're probably the one that left those nasty comments.