We ordered two pizzas, a small white and large pepperoni. My husband waited at the location for the pizzas to be ready.

He got them and brought them home and when we tried to serve them they were Rado in the centers. I called the Uniontown location where we had got the pizzas from. Mike the owner told me that he was sorry. They were very busy and have lots of other customers.

I said we would like to have them delivered since we already made one trip up if they would remake them. He said well we could deliver them if we wanted to and we don't want to. Losing you as a customer is better than losing all the other people who have ordered two. He said have a nice day and hung up on me.

I will never order from Fox's again. Way to go Mike! Way to put the customer first.

I hope no one ever orders from them again and they have to go out of business because they are terrible people. I'll make sure I let everyone I know how rude the owner of the business was.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Foxs Pizza Den. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Foxs Pizza Den to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Foxs Pizza Den and foxs pizza den customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

HAD SOMETHING CLOSE TO THAT HAPPEN HERE IN WESTERNPORT ,MD . THE PHONE HAD BEEN OFF THE HOOK OVER AN HOUR AND THE STORE IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FROM ME AND I WALKED OVER TO FIND THE PHONE OFF THE HOOK AND THE ONE GIRL SAID YOU BETTER GET THE CALL THATS BEEN ON HOLD I SAID I BEEN CALLING OVER AN HOUR SO THE OTHER GIRL ASK ME IF SHE COULD HELP ME I SAID NO IM GOING ACROSS THE STREET TO ORDER AT PORTWEST AND SHE SAID WE JUST BEEN SWAMPED WITH ORDERS AND PORTWEST WHO WAS ALSO VERY BUSY BUT THIER PHONE WAS ON THE HOOK AND THEY TREATED ME LIKE A VALUED CUSTOMER . WHEN LEAVING THE PARKING LOT THE GIRL WHO SAID THEY WAS SWAMPED WAS OUTSIDE THE FOXS PIZZA BUILDING TAKING TIME TO SMOKE AND I ROLLED MY WINDOW DOWN AND SAID I DO KNOW THE OWNER ....SHE YELLED BACK AT ME I DO TOO SHE IS MY F--KING AUNT AS---LE