Millersburg, Ohio

I found a coupon for fox's pizza, "5 bucks off 25 bucks" I called and clarified that I had a coupon over the phone. The employee told me to bring it and they will take the 5 dollars off the total so I placed my order.

Once I got there I showed my coupon which by the way was a totally valid coupon... the manager came over and bluntly says "we don't accept these" she explained that they dont make enough money to accept them... it doesn't make sense, if I didn't find the coupon I wouldn't have ordered pizza from there. The coupon is the reason why I wanted to eat at fox's therefor the coupon worked but they did not accept it...

if I could do it over again I would have just driven off for them waisting my time but I just paid it and left. Now I will always be reminded of the time they screwed me over, never eating there again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Foxs Pizza Den. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foxs Pizza Den.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Foxs Pizza Den to other companies on our site.

Comments