4.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I love the food at foxes pizza, and we love to go to drivethru and take home food, when busy like today i was babysitting my five month old grandaughter, so we ordered take out we love the spaghetti and meatballs meals for me my husband and 11 year old grand daughter. First of all the person that took my order, couldnt or wouldnt listen i had to repeat what i wanted several times.

When my husband picked up the order she did not include our salads i am busy with my family and baby and had to go back to the restaurant after my husband got home christine, the girl that took the order was not at all apologetic, even though she failed to give my husband the salads and asked for our ticket even though she knew the salads were sitting there.

I usually dont get angry but she was very uncaring for the inconvience she put us through, and i will never order tzke out again through them even though we love the food the service stinks there you need someone especially on saturdays when people want to enjoy there weekend that cares enough to make there dining in or take out pleasant, and not a big mistake. This was in Rayville, Louisiana and i would change management so that customers like me do not get fed up and go somewhere else to dine

Product or Service Mentioned: Foxs Pizza Den Cashier.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 20, 2017.

Comments

You want to work Saturdays? Think about it then.

None of the people who work weekends particularly enjoy it but they do it. You might be a bit more understanding of that - or better yet - become the role model and show us how pleasant we should be working on a weekend :)